Tour Operators are located far and wide. Having individual agreements for each, then managing rates and inventory, can be time consuming with perhaps little return. A single Tour Management Channel can help distribute them at a single touch.
Work with our Tour Management Channel to sign a single agreement with global distribution to over 100 tour operators. This can help grow your worldwide footprint and more leisure business at a single rate and point of inventory control through the CRS.
• Increases revenue opportunity through broader distribution points
• Creates management efficiency by a single rate and inventory distribution through the SynXis CR
• Reduced booking fees help keep this channel profitable compared to other, more costly channels such as the GDS
• Keeps rate integrity through a single package rate distribution that maintains a standard mark up, reducing rogue OTA pricing
Tour Management provides broad global distribution by:
• Having a single agreement through a third party provider that further distributes to hundreds of operators around the world
• Setting up a single net package rate in SynXis that is offered to all distributors, plus public Best Available rates
• Providing hotels new business via new operators signed and connected to this channel
Does the Tour Management Channel provide prepaid bookings?
All Tour Manager channel bookings are guaranteed with a Virtual Credit Card (VCC), which can be used to prepay a reservation when the guarantee policy of the booking allows this.
Can I have different rates for different operators?
Yes. The list of individual tour operators is attached to the master agreement. Individual rates for these can be loaded.
When I get the monthly invoice from Preferred how do I reconcile transaction fees against Tour Manager bookings?
Tour Manager is a specific channel and listed as such within our hotel billing procedure.
What happens if I see a rate online that is lower than I offered, and I discover that it came through the Tour Manager Channel?
In the unlikely event that the package rate is being sold unbundled through this channel, please contact your Preferred Revenue Optimization Director.
Can I cancel this channel at any time?
The channel participation can be canceled with 90 days notice.
Do I offer I Prefer benefits to customers who stay with bookings made through the Tour Manager Channel?
At a hotels discretion, on the public Best Available rates attached to the channel when these are booked.
No set up fee
USD6/USD5/GBP4/EUR4.5/JPY550 depending on contract currency and where hotel is situated.
Please contact your Preferred Travel Group Regional Director For more information.