When you join the Preferred Hotels & Resorts RFP Program, your RFP process becomes more streamlined, targeted, and effective. In other words – more successful. There are a few key steps you need to follow, and we’ve outlined them here. Getting a bigger piece of the pie couldn’t be simpler.
1. FIND THE RIGHT PARTNERS
There are several factors that determine which RFP partners are right for your hotel. They include:
Value Added Amenities
Travel Program Requirements
Preferred Hotels & Resorts works with a number of travel management and consortium partners. Your local Area Managing Director, Regional Director, or Account Director can give you recommendations on the bidding partners that are best suited to your hotel.
2. MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFILE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
The Preferred Hotels & Resorts Sales Team aims to help streamline the RFP submission process. We can help you generate a profile that will maximize the response from corporate clients. As you create your profile, we will recommend that you adhere to proven best practices.
3. PUT OUR LANYON TOOL TO WORK FOR YOU
As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, you have access to Lanyon, the industry-leading automated bid submission tool for processing corporate and agency RFPs. This resource gives you a single point of entry for efficiently gathering and updating your property information. It also reduces the reliance on redundant databases.
• An experienced global sales team that has personal relationships with corporate, TMC, and consortia account representatives.
• Annual Corporate Transient Account Survey for hotels to complete and submit. The survey offers strategic information that will assist
the Global Sales Team with the RFP nomination process.
• Assistance from your Revenue Account Manager to publish hotel information directly to all four GDS simultaneously.
To make the RFP Program even easier, enlist Preferred Hotels & Resorts, who will assign a personal administrator to do it all on your behalf. You won’t have to spend valuable time responding to bids or worrying about missed deadlines.
Rate Loading Service
Preferred Hotels & Resorts will complete the process after bid acceptance for you by loading rates into the SynXis CRS Control Center.
What is my turnaround time?
Please refer to our chart with turnaround times for varied services.