Revenue optimization turns your hotel from a business to a profit center. To do this, a hotelier
should engage in data mining and third party tools to understand the business in fine detail.
Preferred Hotels & Resorts has partnered with several companies to offer a selection of best-in-class
tools for such a service:
Sabre Digital Experience — Retailing Insights and Performance Insights
TravelClick Business Intelligence — Agency360 Competitive Agency Detail
STR — Monthly and Weekly STAR Competitive Performance Reporting
Retailing Insights is an online reporting tool created specifically for hoteliers to monitor and measure their digital marketing and booking engine performance to accurately plan initiatives and understand conversions. It effectively monitors all aspects of digital marketing to determine an actual return on investment and conversion ratio for every online marketing action, so the hotelier can make calculated and strategic decisions on how to spend future marketing dollars.
SynXis Performance Insights (PI) is a web-based analytical tool that enables hoteliers, especially Revenue Managers, to quickly analyze their past and future hotel reservations. With intuitive reporting and visualizations, SynXis PI powers reservation analysis across date ranges, 10+ dimensions, and a variety of metrics. This helps hotel Executives and Business Managers to understand the “hits” and the “duds” of their revenue management strategy and adapt quickly.
TravelClick’s Agency360, the only comprehensive database of agency bookings on the market, has the data you need to increase bookings, shift share, and improve performance. With past and future bookings for your hotel and competitive set tracked over time, hoteliers can craft powerful travel agent strategies with data filtered by agency, consortia, and competitive set receiving easily actionable performance summaries.
STR (STAR Competitive Performance Reports) is the source for premium global data benchmarking, analytics, and marketplace insights. The data in the STR is confidential, reliable, accurate, and actionable by sharing the hotel’s own performance in relation to its hand-picked competitive set by month/week/day for the last 18 months in all key metrics including growth indices. Such marketplace insights are built to fuel growth and help make better business decisions.
• Exclusive discounts are available only for members of Preferred Hotels & Resorts
• Better understand conversion of digital marketing initiatives, trends, successes, and opportunities
• Competitive set and benchmarking capabilities to gain market insights
• Executive overview of booking engine performance to forecast across portfolio
• Complements Google Analytics by including additional metrics specific to hospitality industry
• High-Fidelity Analytics: Instantly drill down to the rate-code level or summarize at region/brand/chain level
• Instant Data Consolidation: Access up-to-date, consolidated reservations data anytime without an expensive BI investment
• Ad Hoc Reporting: Build your custom analysis and dashboards
• View past and future bookings for your hotel and your competitive set, and track performance over time
• View comprehensive agency profiles. See travel agent names and contact information to target agencies booking your competitive set
• Access 100% of all travel agent bookings via the GDS, broken down by rate type, to compare corporate, consortia, and non-negotiated performance
• See your property’s performance against the aggregated performance of your chosen set
• Ability to select up to four competitive sets
• Benchmarks available up to 18 months of historical occupancy, ADR, and RevPAR data
• Includes year-on-year percentage change, rank, and index
Retailing Insights (up to 5 users monthly): US$150 €125 £115
Performance Insights (per user monthly): US$195 €175 £145
Agency360: Varies based on GDS transactions last 12 months; 10% PHR discount applied
STAR Report: US$650 or £650 (based on geographic location)
Visit TravelClick Business Intelligence
To sign up for Agency360, complete the Form on PreferredNet
Visit STR Benchmarking
To sign up for STR Benchmarking, submit a request to our STR Enrollment team.
Please contact your Preferred Hotels & Resorts Director of Revenue Account Management for more information.